Friday, October 11, 2013

Retail Therapy

Yesterday was a ROUGH DAY. We all have them. And sometimes, it feels like our lives are crumbling around us, when really, you just dropped half your oreo in your milk. (WHICH SUCKS.)

Well, anyway, yesterday wasn't going so well, so I decided to do a bit of retail therapy, and I picked up a few things to add to my makeup collection :)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :D I'll be doing swatches later, just wanted to give you guys a peek at what I picked up :)


Decided to pick up the Disney Villian quad :) Don't worry, I have close-ups! :D


Maleficent <3


The inside of the case for Maleficent




Ursula <3 <3


Inside the case for Ursula


Evil Queen <3 <3



Inside the case for evil queen


Cruella De Vil


Inside of the case for Cruella De Vil


Wet N Wild Idol Eyes in 113 Techno (Super shiny purple)
Matte Red ELF Lip Stick (found this at the dollar store... WHAT?!)



Some crappy Azziza kits, just to add some more nudes/naturals to my collection 
In New York and Dallas


Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers in Pixie Dust (12545) and Fairy Flight (12546)


No7 Skin Illuminator in Peach


SO EXCITED to use these Disney Villian ELF kits. Want some villian tutorials for Halloween?? ;)

HAPPY FACEPAINTING!!!

<3<3<3
Kenzie Kreator
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment