Monday, October 14, 2013

Reminder and UPDATES!

Hey ya'll!

Just a reminder about the "Homecoming Competition''! Pictures are due 10/20 BEFORE MIDNIGHT! I want to see some gorgeous dresses, beautifully done makeup, and some awesome hair :)

In other news, my BUSINESS CARDS should be coming in the mail sometime today or tomorrow, AND I have "The Balm 'Nude 'tude eyeshadow palette" coming in the mail, as well! I only paid $22 dollars for it, including shipping, and it goes for $36 BEFORE shipping on "The Balm"'s website, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'll be sharing with you all how I got it for so cheap :)




Apparently this palette is BETTER than the naked2 urban decay palette... I'll be the judge of that. ;P



Lot's of exciting things happening in the world of uglymepretty!

GO SUBMIT YOUR HOMECOMING PHOTOS NOW to kenziekreator@gmail.com!

K BYE!

<3 <3 <3
kenzie kreator
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment