Thursday, October 10, 2013

Blue Eyed Beauty!

MY FIRST MAKEUP ARTIST ATTEMPT SINCE HS. IT'S BEEN YEARS!!!

I was fortunate enough to do a friend's makeup this evening, and WE HAD A BLAST. We decided to go for a somewhat natural look, so we used the Urban Decay Naked Pallette. We also used the black ELF eyeliner goop in the little jar, and gold eyeliner from my 2012 Sephora Blockbuster box. The mascara is Benefit They're Real. SHE LOVED THE MASCARA!!! It was a hit!

After downloading the photos, I'm realizing how much more of an  impact this would have been to do before shots. OH WELL! Looks like I learned my lesson :) There will be before shots from now on!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!! :)



 This blue eyed beaut' had these magnificent doll eyes that were MUCH differently shaped than mine, which you will see later! But I loved doing a mini cat-eye on her because of it! It definitely opened up her eyes and showed off her natural blue eyes!





 The gold liner was a last minute add. I figured I would add a little spunk to it, just like her!






That mascara was her favorite thing in the world. It just makes me feel better about my purchase.





Welp, let me know what you think! Would love some feedback! Want a tutorial???

GOODNIGHT DEAR UGLIES! LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU!

<3 <3 <3
KenzieKreator
<3<3<3

1 comment: