Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello dear uglies! 

So sorry for the late blog post- Some sad news, I was going to film and post a tutorial tonight, but it seems I have caught the bug that has going around. :(

However, I will still be showing you guys some fun stuff that I have done recently! On Thursday, me and one of my girlfriends Dania decided to go to Ulta for the recent sale, and I picked up some great stuff!

So, here's my Ulta Haul!

In this haul, I purchased:

  • Trina Travelling Make-up Case
  • 7.5 mL Benefit the PoreFessional 
  • 7.5mL Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer
  • 4.0 g/.14 oz Benefit they're real mascara
  • 2.03 fl. oz/60 mL NYX matte finish setting spray
  • Ulta slanted eyeshader and liner brush
  • Ulta eye liner brush
  • Ulta crease brush
  • The Ulta "autumn" face kit bag which included : Ulta Plush Drama VOLUME MASCARA in jet black, Ulta Sunkissed cheek blush/bronzer, Ulta neutral eyeshadow quad in BONE, ICE QUEEN, TRUFFLE, and GUNMETAL
  • Ulta lipcolor lipstick in #227 CAPPUCCINO
  • Ulta super shiny lipgloss in #07 FLIRTINI
ALL for under $85! :D

 
EXCITING, RIGHT?!!



 Here's the inside of the travelling case, I love the separate brush/liner pockets!


 I thought this would be a great deal, to be able to try out two different products for you guys for 12 bucks.



I can tell you already, I LOVE this mascara. 


New eye brushes, YAY!


The Ulta "Autumn" kit. Only 9.99! 




 In order, BONE, which is pretty much nude on my skin, TRUFFLE, ICEQUEEN, and then GUNMETAL.


 I love how sunkissed this sunkissed blush/bronzer looks on me. Can't wait to contour with it, a bit!



 After trying the smaller version of this, definitely going to invest in the larger size. LOVE IT! Looks like you're wearing falsies :)

In order, the cappucino lipstick, and then the flirtini lipgloss. I love how sheer this pink in the flirtini is.



Well, in the next update, I'll review more of these products and let you know how great, or not-so-great they may be....

Want to know a secret? I already used some of these products in my upcoming post for the "Ally/vintage" look! Are you excited, or are you excited?!

Alright, off to bed. I'll be dreaming of colorful pallets and my dream job at sephora.

Happy facepainting!

<3 <3 <3
Kenzie Kreator
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment